View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 07:21 AM   #7
Mikamaro
MikeNoMaro

Drives: A 2016 Challenger R/T M6 STP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrtWtF View Post
What made you switch
I would still be driving me beloved SS if they didn't stole it.
My dealer gave me the keys of a new 2016 Camaro SS with Magride for a day to test drive. It has so much to offer performance & technology wise but now with 3 kids, the Gen6 Camaro was not possible due to it's smaller cabin size & hefty price increase since Gen5. I'm 6'4'' and my wife 6' so we love and need big cars. We had the Chrysler 300 and the Dodge Magnum.

I've came so close to get a used 2013 ZL1 but got robbed again on the day I was suppose to go and get it, someone else made the seller a higher offer.

In the end, I wanted to cut down on car expenses, having to pay for my wife Ford flex plus maintaining my winter car (Magnum) and a new summer sport car was just too much money and would of cause financial stress.

We needed a compromise solution and the challenger fit the bill; Large size seating 5, 4 seasons, low purchase cost & financing and still have a great look with above average performance with track capabilities.
Hopefully I will get to love it.

Track Day Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrgoodman2000/videos
Built #83817, Born January 18th, Christened June 11th 2010, Stolen October 3rd 2016.

Last edited by Mikamaro; 01-30-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Mikamaro is offline   Reply With Quote