View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #40
Cody6.2

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
And again you are just not getting it....or avoiding it on purpose/playing dumb.

I can find no literature stating the components in the original brembo package have been changed. The additional parts in the track pack will not improve the handling other than the torsen diff.

I have searched for sites and I have searched google etc. What I am finding is the cars handling will be the same/suspension components have not been changed.

I simply asked you to prove your statement and you cant do it. He called you out on this/said you hit a dead end and that's what it is looking like.

Prove the point you made or admit you were wrong buddy.

And I told you to search for threads about the Brembo Package on one of the numerous Mustang forums. Almost any one of them eventually goes into details about the numerous Track Pack test mules and the evolution of it's components. It's no different than most people unfamiliar with Camaro forums not knowing the difference between FE3 and FE4.

Although it is funny to see you two arguing completely obvious points like you aren't wrong because you said so. Especially when part number have changed since 2011 but they don't tell you than in the brochure so that must be a lie also.
Cody6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote