View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #120
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
To anyone that may have checked the thread from last night up to just now and didn't see any pictures, it seems that I "exceeded my bandwidth" on Photobucket so my pictures were not viewable, I apologize....I just upgraded to a Pro Account, what a crock of shit! But hey nothing's for free anymore right!

Thank you Chemical, from your avatar, your car looks pretty sick too, my friend!

J, don't say that bro, every Camaro is a work of art & your's sound sick as well! Those aren't cheap upgrades you're doing either amigo, and you'll love the new rumble of the exhaust and the Hurst! I was lucky mine came with the Hurst ST from the dealer....When I lived back in NJ I had a 31' Fountain fishing boat that would cost $1000 to fill her up, so when I sold it when I moved to Cali, I figured I'd be saving quite a bit of money for a new toy...hence the SS...I'm sure your car will be just as hot bro! To answer your question, yes the DRL/Fogs have been upgraded to the AAC P13W Plasma lights http://www.automotivelightstore.com/P13.aspx

Thank you again!

Thanks Pierre, it's been a pleasure communicating, and I consider you a friend!!! Glad I could help answer your questions and your car is just as sick!! Just wait till you get your Maggie installed....Hold on my friend!
Kronix.....Well--that might just answer my question...I need to see the cowl on that beast...I thought I saw some badging....what I saw was pretty cool, but I need some "up and close".

Anyone ever tell you you have a nice car?---Yea, well---Nice car!!!!.....