View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #30
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrGump View Post
I want to thank everyone's, either positive or negative response. I'm the type of person who likes as much info as possible and based on that I formulate my own opinion. And, as I learned after +24 years USCG service, opinions are like belly buttons....everyone has one!
Because of these forums I took my vert to the local dealer to establish a first time relationship. I had them check out the top...no problems so far, and to investigate a mystery noise under the vehicle around the exhaust. (As a side note I never heard the "rattle" noise...thank you US Government for dampening my hearing capability....my wife is the one who insisted that it was there.) Because of these forums I went in knowing there was a TSB issued concerning this noise. I never mentioned the TSB knowledge but waited for them to figure it out and they did.
I'll pick the car up today if the streets stay dry.
If there is an issue after that, I'll go back.
v/r,
FG
Good attitude you have there. Thanks for your service. My Son is in the Airforce. He's been in since 2001.
Out Camaro is now going on 11 months since we bought it and almost 12,000 miles now. The recently it has been wonderful top down driving weather. I keep a close eye on my top and so far nothing really to report other than a few wrinkles and creases. I would guess I have cycled the top close to 800 times now. Just be aware of where problems usually crop up first and look them over once a week or so...
Enjoy your Convertible. I know my wife and I have enjoyed ours.