View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
txcamarochick

Drives: Victory red 2SS/RS
Angry too many problems in my 2ss L99

I have had a few problems with my camaro. I absolutely love it but i am starting to get frustrated. Last month at 2000 miles it wasnt shifting gears properly so i took it in and they replaced the mass air flow censor. All was good until i hot 3000 miles this past wednesday. I was driving it and it felt a little weird and then i stopped at a red light and it was shaking like hell and all the lights came on and it said service stabilitrak. I tried to accelerate from the light to pull into a neighborhood and i could only go about 10 mph and it continued to shake. turned it off, turned it back on and made it back to my neighborhood just as it started acting up again. I took it to the dealership the next day and they called me and said they couldnt find anything wrong!!! I was like WTF it would barely move. So i picked it up and less than a mile later the check engine light came on. I called them back and they told me not to worry about it and drive it this weekend and take it in on monday. I went to the mall yesterday and in the parking lot it started to shift funny again and then it just turned off!!!! Is anyone else having problems like this? Did i get a lemon??
txcamarochick is offline   Reply With Quote