View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #1106
driser

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Road Atlanta Camaro Corral update

Got an e-mail from Angie today, and we are up to 15 that have purchased tickets. Remember the deadline to purchase is 4/16/13 and the deadline to purchase and have them mailed to you was I believe today. After today, you pick your tickets up at Will Call.

Rick at Grand Am is meeting with the Stevenson Race Team at Barber Motorsports this weekend, so he should be sending an update early next week. He should also have the actual number of hot passes he secured for us next week as well. The last we talked, he was working on trying to get us as many as 20, which is just unbelievable.

Adams Polishes came through and is sending me some free product to give away at the event. Also, MTI Racing is working on Camaro Corral specials that I will be handing out at the event. I believe super chargers, cam shafts, intakes, and maybe headers are on the list! As posted earlier, Pfadt already sent me a few things.

I am still waiting on a couple of more responses, so those probably won't be finalized until we get closer to the actual race. My goal is to get enought stuff, so everyone gets something, and I plan on using a name drawing to hand it out. I think we have some people only coming on Saturday, so if that is true, we will handle that on Saturday.

I know from talking with MLEE in Houston, who was at the Corral in Austin earlier this year, that a lot of the details probably won't get worked out until we are actually there. As a result, I am sure that there will be lots more to come as we get closer.

Thanks to Chris and Diane for handling the dinner arrangements, and I am sure we will need some extra help once we get closer.

Thanks,

David
driser is offline   Reply With Quote