View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #170
truth411

Drives: police interceptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
I hesitate to post as someone will just use it as fuel for a non-fire or use it to keep a non-fire burning.

First, understand that you are picking on the hardest part of the interior to get right.

Second, this car WAS NOT SHIPPED. I wasn't there, but I doubt very much Rick got in his car and drove it home. There are additional hurdles the Camaro must pass before one single car gets shipped.

Third, with all of the cameras and people hovering around the car, I am pretty sure that they avoided any chance to take the car off line to repair this, which your cars would be.

Fourth, none of the CTF cars have been built with the acrylic panels on the door and IP. So in order to get that right you are probably judging by the very first production car with ABL on the IP and Door Trim.

And last, this is another case of you guys have been allowed to know more than any other car and it's launch. So now you are taking that intimate knowledge and doing this??????????????? Come on now. Just stop.

And yes I agree FROM THE PICTURES this is probably out of specification.

So if you get your car and you don't like it - POST AWAY. But not this car, it was way out of process to have the owner walk the line with 100 fans and their cameras.

+1,000,000