View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 09:27 AM   #94
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
OK - I know that not everyone liked the concept -- but frankly, 90+ percent DID -- and that's 'off the charts' for a new vehicle.......

For those of you who DID like the concept and Bumblebee-- you will love the production car because it's simply more svelte (Relax Charlie and Bob) than the concept.......trust me on this. (How many times do I have to say 'trust me' anyhow??????)

This was a horrible picture --

.................and it's what puts me up the wall --

.....................past the pictures...............

.........................................and on to the ceiling........

.....because some BOZO (I'm being kind here......) took it upon himself/herself to take a horribly positioned picture and put it out there for all to see. Someone not only needs to be fired -- but PROSECUTED..................and no, we didn't do this to 'leak' it.....

Had the person just simply dropped to his/her knees and taken a picture at a more realistic angle-- some would'nt be using words like 'pig' "charger" and such ........

The white color is somewhat misleading -- further, the black bras on the front and back trick the eye into seeing 'vertical' rather than 'horizontal' -- and, as others point out -- lighting is everything in terms of showing 'character' lines. (anyone who sees the Red Fiberglass and then the Silver coupe or Bumblebee will tell you that metallic paints bring out the character lines -- something you can't see in these pics...)

Guys and gals -- the production car is stunning......to the point where there is lots of emotion when you see it for the first time. (heck -- Mr. Wellburn HUGGED it!!!)

..........and while I'm in rant mode --

..............we know we'll never keep everyone happy -- but judging by the comments I read thru 2am this morning on at least 15 sites -- I couldn't be happier with the general reaction..................

Now -- to dispatch the black suburbans...........
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote