View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 10:05 AM   #16
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEALG View Post
Thanks, i tried but still didn't work. i'll mess around later and figure it out too busy here today to keep playing.
Actually you don't have to take out the S anymore. Just get rid of all the feature part some popular videos have.

htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJMzlSPYWsw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
How about just asking the person "are you on C5, I am _______" works every time for me.
That doesn't work much because the answer you'll get is I don't post on C5 much or my name is 2010SS/RS/L99/LS3 . It's different when they tell you the name than when you actually see it with an Avitar attached.

Heck I tell them M Lee and they look at me like until I say the guy with the Smoking Monkey and then they're like or

Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
I have mine on the back windshield of my car. I was thinking for the people that drag and do auto x, have a place to put their user name. So like when they announce your name, they'll do your username as well
^^ ^^ Sticker on the window so you can stalk the car until the person shows up. No one ever wore the badges we provided after day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
You would need a few shirts (Th, Fri & Sat at least, And I usually change clothes & shower after the day's activities for the parking lot parties so 3 more - It is HOT & humid in KY in Aug!)
H-Town Camaro Club made up a pretty cool shirt last year with names on the front. Great for the HomeTown clubs like yourself to do.