View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forge View Post
Ya, i did search but got alot of speculation and my brothers friends, uncles, bothers, kids friends, daddys, mother said this. I was wondering if anyone knew of specific facts.

Like Cast or forged pistons? Pressed rods? Weight with XXX options, etc.

Sorry didnt mean to be a pain, and i know this was probably asked 100 times. But after searching google for an hour, i got fed up. I was hoping for an easy fix here, but i guess you guys are in the dark just as much as me.

Trying to decide to build up mu current shortblock for more boost (ya i know, its a mustang), get a new SS camaro, or save up for a new Skyline.

as for the post, eh ive got some thick skin. At 27yrs old, takes more than some "learn to search noob" post to upset me

Great response, Forge...and welcome to the site.

As for the info, we are just as in the dark as you are when it comes to certain specifics. We do know some...what there is (released) to know...and have a good idea on how other stuff will be...but... that's where we sre.

Stick around. There are some great people here. Yes, there's some who get tired of hearing the same question. I can get that way too. But, WE WERE ALL IN THAT SAME BOAT AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote