View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #15
camaro-dreamer

Drives: 2013 Porsche 981S
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba264
This logic is insane to me haha. I see this pop up from time to time from people. I'm 29, have a credit score of 751, a good job and no debt other than student loans, car, and mortgage but I could never just pay cash for a Camaro! Who even does that??? I'd love to know the percentage of people that can actually do that, come on!

If you can pull that off, fantastic, but you can't really believe the general public should or could really follow that rule.
We all have differences in opinion. I have wanted a car like this since I first saw one in late 2009. At the time, I was a grad student at university and barely made enough to cover expenses. Despite how much I wanted one, I waited. I finally finished my degree in May.I have saved for the last several months. I will be purchasing a car Friday. I will do so in cash. I will always pay for my cars in cash just like I paid for my education in cash. I feel this is the most rewarding way. I do not have to worry about the ebbs and flows of the economy as they relate to my purchasing decisions.

I am glad you are comfortable with your purchasing decision. I know I will be.
camaro-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote