View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:11 AM   #42
Sonny
Sonny

Drives: Camaro RS
Thanks for posting this thread. I have heard the video clip and sounds great on idle my opinion. Im currently looking into replacing my factory exhaust. I want an idle sound like that deep throaty as close as i can to let's say a V8, but don't want the raspy sound when im driving. But i just love when im sitting on idle to here the deep rumble sound.

what kind of set up would you recomned for header, to x pipe and exhaust etc... also i ran into a really cool product on the YouTube called a QTP Exhaust Cut out with wireless remote. WOW! so cool as you can turn it on and off when you want. Im wondering as to wht you guys think about the QTP ?? And what type of exhaust set up, and brand muffler is should get ?? To achive a deep thraoty V8 type sound on idle but with no rasp and back fire when driving on the hightway... also i ran into a video form Dyno max and they claim they have this worked out as far as very little rasp yet deep throaty sound on V6 on idle. I would love to hear a sound cluip of this on a NEW Camaro V6... to confirm.
Sonny is offline   Reply With Quote