View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #235
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Prince Chevrolet of Albany, GA - In December of last year, I traded in my '12 V6 for a '13 SS at Prince of Albany. It was a thoroughly positive purchasing experience as their sales staff is great and I knew from past experience that I could count on the service staff if needed.

They had installed a new Torque Converter on my previous Camaro (the one I traded in for the '13 SS). When I dropped the car off they drove me home (20+ miles) and then picked me up the next day when car was ready.

When they "found" my SS for me (some 250 miles away), it had everything I wanted except that it had the Midnight Silver wheels (I wanted polished aluminum). They searched everywhere in a 300 mile radius but could not find one with everything I wanted. I went into renegotiation with the sales folks and they sweetened the pot with an indoor/outdoor Camaro car cover ($300+ value) and we made the deal.

The following week, they installed my Heritage Grille and did a fine job. I have not had any issues with the new car but I am confident that if I do, Prince Chevrolet of Albany, GA will be there to fill my need.

Definitely a +1 Dealership in my book!
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote