View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #19
krazzyk01
Liv'n The Dream!

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS RS 1LE
Ya, You may want to keep them. If you end up trading the car in you will be better off putting the original wheels back on. Speaking from the dealer's side. You will get zero credit from a dealer for your pretty wheels if they're not stock. Mater of fact, you'll loose money on your trade with aftermarket wheels on it if you trade it in.

I know someone out there is about to blow a gasket thinking after market wheels are the number one thing you can do to increase the value of your car, and you're only half right. IF, you sell your car outright to another individual you MAY see an increase over the stock wheels and that's only if the buyer see's them like you do and likes them. The dealer wants the car to be as marketable as possible and that mean STOCK WHEELS.

I put aftermarkets on my Dodge Magnum and kept the OEM wheels. I just had it appraised at my Chevy dealer and the price when up over 1k once I remembered to tell him I still have the stock wheels and they are in good shape with goodish rubber on them.

Just some FYI.