View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #125
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_LoW29 View Post
Thats strange I have geico as well, I called them to add my mods after seeing what happend to Stig and they didnt question any of the mods to include exhaust, headers, intake, suspension. They added with no questions asked. Now maybe you are trying to put it in the wrong sections they added all of my parts on my comprehensive portion. I dont think that me being in the military makes a difference in their eyes as far as additions to the car.
Here is my email after adding my mods online.

"We completed your request to update your vehicle information. Your premium will remain the same.

To ensure smooth claims handling, please make sure to retain all of the receipts for your customizations.

We are unable to cover performance modifications (such as engine, transmission, intake, or exhaust upgrades), lifts higher than six inches, or equipment designed for off-road use, since these types of equipment are used for activities not covered under your automobile policy contract.

You may view your updated policy information by logging in at service.geico.com."