View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #189
ModBargains.com

Drives: Widebody 2013 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajwashere View Post
Wheels are done!! just waiting on a tracking number now!
forgestar f14 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 matte black
tire size im gonna go with 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 any suggestions on which tires to go with?
my car is stock height
Whoo!! I know Nitto Invos come in that size, or you can go with what I have on mine, which would be the Falken 453's which I think are better than the Invos if you ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlock69RS View Post
Thanks for the response. So with the 19x10 and 19x11 what would be the widest that would tuck in under the fender?
ZL1 sizes would be basically maxed out in my mind, 285 fronts and 315 rears, but the thing is since you run really high sidewall sizes, that might be hard to find. I'd be lucky to find anything with that high of a sidewall in 19" to be honest. If you want to send me a PM on it real quick, I'll see what I can get you and what prices we'd be looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
Thanks! I just noticed you're only 6 hours away . . . wondering if it would be worth my while to come down there instead of having them shipped?

I've almost got enough saved up (hidden from the wife) in my "wheel account" I'm hoping to pull the trigger on these by the end of the year!
Well if you get them with tires on them, then of course you can drive home on them! I'd certainly come down and get them set up here!