Thread: Alignment woes
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
z28racer

Drives: 12 SIM 2SS/ RS Sinergy M6,GMC2500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Bought it new, 44 miles on the odo. We did speak about a lot of things I didn't write up. They were non-commital re: the loaner, and yes, it is not right. This will be addressed and resolved when the car is in on Tuesday. I just won't agree to leave without the loaner car. I haven't been stranded without transportation and I have had other things to worry about re: my family so I haven't been hopping up and down. Yet. There's another pair of issues unrelated to this: a promised 'add-in' part that was part of the sale (splash guards) that has been non-forthcoming, as well as a window seal that must be replaced that hasn't been addressed in five weeks.

So a number of problems are getting, um, ironed out between me and these folks. I will explain to them some things and point out what I know they owe me and what I have been patient about. I do CS myself, actually.

Re: lemon law, the thought has occurred to me. We'll see. I really don't beleive that thre's anything seriously wrong with the car. I'm just starting to beleive that these particular people can't figure it out. There's good shops and bad shops and in-between shops. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise- I'm learning that maybe they aren't really so good, early on. There's other dealer shops
WOW! Your Dealer Sucks!
z28racer is offline   Reply With Quote