View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #92
joe h

Drives: victory red 2010 camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
mad@gm,
joe h,

Send me your VIN and case number as well. I would disagree with you on a couple of points including 2. My dealer has no problem submitting warranty claims. Regarding 4, if you didn't like what was written on the paper, you shouldn't have signed it.

Very sorry to hear that both of you have experienced issues.

All this was happening 3 months ago with a noisy ac compressor. Eventually the belt broke and the noise went away after fixing.

But my issue isn't only with the Camaro. I had a 2008 Impala with starter issues. The car would start super rich and take longer to fire. The dealer gave me a copy of the TSB which told the service department that the problem was normal and not to fix it. I sold the car shortly after.

Second issue with the camaro is a warped airbox. First dealer I took it to wouldn't even order a new one because the service manager wasn't in, and only he could apparently make the call on whether it was a warranty issue. So I bring the car across town to another dealer, and their service writer has no issue ordering a new one and writes down that it appears to be heat related. There is no reason a person should have issues getting a $30 air box ordered.
joe h is offline   Reply With Quote