View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
Visual_Perfection

Drives: '02 Bonneville SLE
Also, like was mentioned.. RWD vs FWD... No contest. FWD cars just don't have the fun factor that a RWD car has. I absolutely hate how when you get on it in a fwd vehicle there is torque steer, etc.. I feel that when you get on it the only thing you should be worrying about is the rear end breaking loose.

The V6 camaro is going to perform great at things other than just 0-60 times too.. I just don't think you can make a decision like that until you drive the car...

but in the end it's your choice, but I think a lot of people here might not see your logic in just deciding that you are not getting the car because it might be a few tenths slower in the 1/4 mile, especially when it will most likely outperform your car in other categories.

Also, what does an accord even run 0-60 or in the 1/4? I did a little looking around to see if I could find anything, I saw a few mentions of mid 6 second 0-60? I don't know, but it doesn't sound like it is faster than the v6 camaro will be..

Also.. don't take this personal as it is not directed at you, but the accord is ugly. It is not a car I would even look twice at going down the road, whereas the camaro is a car that will turn your head, and is simply sexy/mean looking. Now I know that is all an opinion, but honestly no matter anyones opinion, how could someone tell me that an accord looks mean/sexy looking.. there are no strong or intimidating attributes about it..it just doesn't scream performance car to me.. again all an opinion, but I feel is an accurate description of the car.

So the camaro wins across the board, but again it's your decision in the end..

just my .02

Last edited by Visual_Perfection; 02-11-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Visual_Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote