View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #2083
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
For you Robert.....get home soon! Was asked to post this so I'm not giving any secrects away. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS
I just found out about some of it a lil while ago... I'm still not home... In New Orleans waiting on the frigg'in Mexican consulate... And I'm on my iPad so copying that and pasting it is a booger...if you wanna copy and paste it for me please do... Thanks... Hope you have a great holiday season... I will if I can ever get back home
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol
Why isn't this in your build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Can't wait to hear the final results... On the track...

Brandi is on the lift... Turbos are on the way to precision... And we will probably be upgrading them to a bigger exhaust housing, possibly a different hot side impeller... And maybe just bigger turbos all the way around... They are going to measure everything and see if we can find a turbo more suited to my cubic inches...we are spinning the he'll out of em....

Transmission is headed to the shop for a new input shaft/4th gear, and a 9310 output shaft with the outputshaft support bearing...

The nine inch is mostly ready to install... We are going to fabricate some Delrin diff bushings... No one makes the for this diff housing mount that I'm aware of... Talked to Pete and they are going to have some before long for the factory diff mounts...We should also be adding a 150-250 wet shot of nitrous... This added to the increased boost and Brandi ought to finally be able to get out of her own way......
You made it home okay? This is an awesome round of mods here!
Questions? Or just awe?