View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #59
TrekGTO

Drives: 05 GTO / JETTA TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
Glad to see u made it Dave.
Yes I met some great people and put faces to some business names finaly. Frankly seeing my Indy Family I haven’t seen since my brothers passing in 98 was the best!

IPF Tuning was just across from my booth and I was Impressed with there Super Charged V6 setup. I got to talk to the Software developer and he impressed me with his long term tuning of the Bosh Direct Injection Computer. Apparently they have been working with same computer VW / Audi for years. He also said that 2012 V6 Camaro went GM computer and they have that covered as well. IPF Tuning tunes boosted V6 Camaros entirely with software.

Also Roto-Fab hooked me up with some parts that a customer lost for his Whipple CAI FREE, they even sent a bushing USPS no charge. Now that’s support!

Between customers and meeting Business Associates I barely got to look at other Venders. I didn’t see any racing as I was mostly stuck at my booth. My relief was mostly helping with Auto Cross, Driving or watching there car run. I would like to have seen a little of the racing. Every one was complaining about heat but under the tents I didn’t think it was that bad. I stayed with family @ Spencer so my drive was nearly 3hrs each day but I got to see a lot of Indy especially when I was lost LOL.
TrekGTO is offline   Reply With Quote