View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #25
Flying24

Drives: Orange Crush 2021 ZL1 1LE
Well, not the way I wanted it to go, They had no printout or record of my alignment. Shop manager looked had it and said it good, so if it's good we don't print or keep record doesn't sound right with today computer systems. As well as the tire company hadn't call back either. So I asked do you have any pictures answered no, then I stated to him The tire company is going to go by your word, no alignment history or picture hey just change the tire we got it. Then the service manager said he could get me an appointment with the regional GM rep next week. Well that was faster then the appointment to get me in the begin. So I sent an E-mail to the Dealership where I bought it, which is 30 plus miles away. Currently the one I'm dealing with is 2 miles. So much for conveniences, well not two minutes later my E-mail was answered with a phone call from that dealership That was quick. E-mail was as follows
Don,
Click on link below to see the wear marks in my 2011 Camaro SS which my wife and I purchased from you in late march. I only discovered it when removing the tires with only 1500 miles on the car. My local dealership Ken Dixon which has looked at the vehicle says that the suspension and alignment are fine. And feels that perhaps it's the tires. They have called the tire company receiving no response now for two weeks. I have post these pictures on line over four weeks ago receiving comments that it's the alignment, from another GM dealer reps, Tire rack rep as well going to talk to a Mr Tire manager with thirty year experience. I went to the dealership today to see what progress has been made, which is zero. I asked for a print out of the current alignment on the vehicle, they told me they don't have one. Even spoke to the shop manager who say if it's not out of alignment they don't print them out. Then I ask how are you going to prove your case to the tire company with alignment spec sheet, then I said you must have taken pictures. He answered no, so they are going to take your word on it. Now he wants to schedule an appointment with the GM rep then travels from dealership to dealership.
Can you help me, because in the first visit, they suggested I take it where I bought it. Because they don't know if it may have been like this when I purchased it. Which I can do
Looking for Answers

And in the phone conversation, I'll be dropping the car off for overnight so they will be doing a through suspension and alignment check, and yes changing the tires. I had sent pictures, no questions of if I abused them or such. So I drop it off Monday pickup Tuesday and the GM regional rep back at the other dealership Friday, I'm wondering if I should keep that appointment to show my new tires. What do you think, I can see the long faces on those dealership employes now
Flying24 is offline   Reply With Quote