Thread: CCR Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 11:25 PM   #1
Oregon1LE

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
CCR Anyone?

My name is Dean, I was diagnosed two years ago with a very rare form of pancreatic cancer. I was givin 30 days to live. After surgery they gave me 50% chance to make it longer than a month. Today I'm here because of a never give up attitude and a hell of a lot of support.

So I ordered a 14 1LE, should be here no later than June at the very latest. I would like to know if anyone would be interested to join me , help organize , a Camaro Cancer Relay (CCR), with all proceeds going to a cancer research that we all vote on?

I have no problem carrying the "torch" from say Seattle Wa to Denver Co, and handing it off to another member to take and so on? If organized correctly with social media we could post times we would come through cities and have members cruise with us as long as they can , and have the "torch" brought back full circle! And he'll if we could get some vendor support , I might just wrap my car for the occasion and take it the whole way! Ya I know 6000 miles, but dam it would be way better than the hot rod power tour! And what a great way to see all of the best camaros around!

If anyone might be interested or have ideas please post and let me know!
Oregon1LE is offline   Reply With Quote