View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
Double D Mods

Drives: 2012 Grand Sport Convertible Vette
I actually did get your message.
Your message was this below.

I just decided to not reply as I have never had anyone send me a message like you have sent.

As always we have two locations now...not to bad for a company who is so small, with working phone lines in all of them which might I add have voice mail that could have been called.
I hope you ended up getting all your stuff sorted out.
Dennis

I emailed to you as well, But im not sure if I had the email right. Im fighting cancer and probably shouldnt be spending moey as im way broke, but working on the car is the only thing that bings me joy these days, so every penny counts.

I would like to place an order from you guys> I dont want to give ******** the buisiness, because your a smaller company that need it, and also you seem to be a big supporter of camaro five.com. which im a member of and love

Im mostly interested in purchasing
Item #: CS10CB
http://shop.doubledmods.com/2010-201...ure-CS10CB.htm

Your price is 69.99 plus 40.00 shipping

I have found a a souce on the internet that will sell it shipped to me for

I also found a guy locally that will hake a buy- as good as yours or ********s
for 75.00. But hes kinda a snob, and he overcharges everyone for amps, wiring etc, so I
still would rather suppot the guy who supports our online community.
Can you match or beat this price for me? I thought I had a coupon code for you guys but cant find it.
My zip is 19464 and we have a loading ramp for usps, ups, fedex etc.. I know that is cheaper then a home delivery.

Also I might want to add on some other things. I have a question about
Amplifier Integration Interface for 2010 & up Camaro
http://shop.doubledmods.com/Amplifie...ro-AA-GM44.htm

is this used to just get connections for adding a sub amp , or is this wired in to add an amp to the stock system for the stock door and rear speakers?

Also, one last thing. Is there a proper way to navigate to your wiring and amp install kits. I cant seem to find them without doing a search, and I dont want to miss anything.

Thanks so much
William Watt - extremewattage on Camaro 5 .com

Last edited by Double D Mods; 09-19-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Double D Mods is offline   Reply With Quote