View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #728
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Doug, Still no word on the GM Dove Tail Spoiler...

I've been waiting since April 11th... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ..... ....

So, What is Santa Clause bringing for Christmas for the Camaro... I see where you got some braided brake lines... Anything else in the works...

I will make a concentrated effort to finish the engine cover before I have to come back here... The radiator cover should be ready shortly after I get home... It'll just depend on what it looks like when I get there... I want to make sure the clear coat is good to go...

With Brandi going in the shop, I won't have much to do... but I do have a question,, If Brandi is in the shop, and it's not too cold, can I ride my Harley to the Friday night meets... ??????

I'm going to start my own build thread before too long... Trying to gather a little more information... May have to sell the Harley to make sure Brandi gets all the components she needs...Corey is now talking LS-9 with the Twins... Could be a pretty decent running car...
An LS9 with TWINS?!?!?! You are planning on adding a parachute with that thing, right? I think I might need a FEW drives around the block, ya know. ....add some wings to it....a rudder...we'll be good to go!

On the engine and radiator covers, no problem. Can't wait to see how they look all finished off. It'll be a one of a kind, that's for sure. Just let me know!

Dove tail....:( Tell them to just give me the damn thing already and I'll figure out the shocks on my own end if I need to. Sheesh, GM...

I don't know how much other stuff I'm getting from Santa. I got the brake lines already from Kevin at MTI via Dana. Jon is sending me my center console stuff hopefully soon. I think Santa wants me to complete it out with a nice leather console base. We'll see...

But, suspension is where it's at. I'm working at getting some prices down. I just had to toss on $570 worth of rear tires. OUCH....that could have been my spring and sway set up. DAMNIT, MAN!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote