View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 AM   #1
Ajmalian

Drives: 2017 ZL1 and 2016 GMC Sierra Denali
I NEED HELP!! FAST!!

Hello fellow Camaro brethren and veterans!! I need your professional knowledge and opinion. Unfortunately I come from a part of the world where certain sizes of tires are not easily available, UAE, in the Middle East!!

The thing is that I have ordered and received 22" Vossen wheels, and the problematic wheels here are the rear wheels. They are 22X10.5. Now the recommended tires for these are 315/25ZR22 or 295/30ZR22. Here in the UAE, I can not trace down any tires of those sizes. I got 295/30ZR22 but they are in the Pirelli Scorpion Zero series which are actually for SUVs.

The next best thing I found was 295/25ZR22 by Nitto, in the INVO range but the people at Vossen say they don't really suggest the 25 series profile since it is too low. I believe I can get my paws on a set of 285/30ZR22 from the INVO range but my question to you all is, will that work? On a 10.5" rim?

Its a piss-taker because thousands of dollars and patient days later, I now have my wheels but no tires to mount ride on! What a buzz kill man!!

Guys....please help me!
Ajmalian is offline   Reply With Quote