View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #6
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxRS View Post
Goals - having a daily driver that will absorb brutal pot holes and speed bumps without jarring me out of my seat, but being able to drive it hard when I want to. For this vehicle, I expect to take highway corners and make uneventful lane changes at speeds of around 65-70 mph without body sway/roll. I also don't want the car hopping at that speed over a slight bump.

Model - 2013 2LT RS convertible (6AT)

Modifications - current suspension mods are Eibach ProKit springs only. Performance mods include CAI intake, VMax ported TB, Solo catback exhaust,

Budget - increments of around $250 at a time (one mod per month)
You are probably going to have to save up for a couple months and get some funds together for some items. I'd suggest starting off with the Pfadt ZL spec sway bars with new front and rear endlinks (Part # 1410138). This will be your best bang for your buck for handling. From there, I'd go with the Pfadt rear trailing arm package (Part # 1410134), then some Prothane Subframe mounts and Pfadt upper control arm bushings Pre-pressed in a new GM bracket (Part # JDPS1001)

Feel free to call, PM or email me with questions or for the BEST pricing.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801-545-4215
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote