View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
SRTM4

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro black
RAGIN RACIN Service!

Hey , just a heads up on Ragin Racin.
I had my car scheduled to go in and have my Precision Industries 3000 stall torque converter installed tomorrow.
At the last minute Shawn at Ragin had to cancel on me. Now I live over 100 miles away and was very dissapointed. His excuse was a death in the family. I completey understand and hold nothing against the guys over there. I was just excited about getting my converter done.
A few hours after talking to Shawn through PM's he called and apologized for having to cancel. He even asked if he could accomadate me later next week by coming to pick my car up from my house ( which like I said is a over 100 miles away ). All of this while having a death in his immediate family.
Now my car is my daily driver and I need it during the week. I will have to get my converter installed locally( simply because of the distance and my work schedule ) but I will certainly be calling these guys back in the future. This is the kind of shop that I want to spend my money with.
Hats off to a guy like Shawn and I hope that his family is OK and gets through this tough time.

Just thought that I would pass this on.
SRTM4 is offline   Reply With Quote