View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #57
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by real deal 101 View Post
Understandable but that's not the case.
The person yielding the "weapon" was a child and clearly had the frame and body of a 13 year old kid.
That's the factor that's being ignored on here. The kid wasn't a 18 year old with the build of that of an adult. Wearing a hoodie and holding a gun was plain stupid but the cops should of analyzed the situation properly. I'm pretty sure police officers go thru extensive training in analyzing the various situations just like they do when firing to kill.

Let the bashing on MY opinion begin.
So assuming that your analysis that a 13 year old is smaller than most people(I was 6' and 210lbs, so not all are) and that these cops could tell this person was a minor, does getting shot by an AK hurt or kill you less if a non-adult shoots you? Honestly, if a 7 year old was aiming a gun at me, and I felt it could be real, I would defend myself just as fast as an adult. I might even want to say a minor's understanding of actions and consequences are significantly different than adults, and that a kid would be less predictable while aiming a weapon at a cop or any person. This stupid kid should not have been playing with weapons or fake weapons on the street, thank God the cops didn't get hurt dealing with him.