View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #329
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVmyZL1 View Post
Good question. Seems like there's an entire house of people that could have done so instead of lobbying all this time for GM to produce a new version.

Look, I am as happy as the next guy that GM did produce this car, but I also understand why a lot of people aren't. Yes, the original z/28 was built for a specfic purpose, but for the vast majority of people not born in the 1940's/'50's the Z28 name represents something else entirely.
I find it interesting how you differentiated the 2 Z's from different era's. The Z/28 from the late 60's and the Z28 from 1977 1/2 to 20002. The one's starting from 77 1/2 were watered down versions of the 60's and early 70's.

So, if GM is following a pattern, it's the same recipe as before. Bide your time and you will get the watered down version - due to what is the main driving factor in the bottom of my sig.

I was born in the 60's and I grew up with the Late 2nd Gen's and 3rd Gens and I wish to have experienced what those guy's did from the 60's. I'm sure if I had lived in that 60's era back then as a young man, I probably couldn't afford it getting it new, but there is always the possibility of owning secondhand. Nothing wrong with that.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote