View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #26
PEW-PROFESSIONAL

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS
I sent a PM to the Chevy Customer Service rep here in the forums after I saw this video and made several attempts at dealerships here in Atlanta, Alabama, and the Carolinas with no luck...

I saw this video and it says their available and to contact a dealership, but the dealerships say not available or not till spring. Do you have a date when these are available, I would like to be one of the first to get them ordered for my car.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2015/02/...fa68-312376714
Thanks

Here is his response,

Mike,

Thanks for following up. I just received word today that we do not have an estimated date for the availability of Z/28 parts. Chevrolet monitors market conditions to determine products to offer, so be sure to keep an eye on the forum for any new developments. We appreciate your interest and certainly thank you for reaching out to us.

Chevrolet Customer Care

So I don't know how some are getting them and some have no luck. I'm just going to watch and see if he or someone else gets the official word.
G5carbon.com-SS Carbon fiber Trunk Filler Panels**Carbon fiber Heat Extractor **Z/28 Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Comming Soon)**Z/28 Carbon Fiber Rear Defuser (Comming Soon)**SS Carbon Fiber Lower Grill (Coming Soon)**Z/28 Carbon fiber Side Skirts (Coming soon)**SS Carbon fiber Cooling Plate (Coming Soon)**Camber/Caster Plates (Coming Soon)
Westcoastcamaros.com-Carbon Fiber Engine Cover (Ordered)
PEW-PROFESSIONAL is offline   Reply With Quote