View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #701
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Made it down to San Diego Friday night at 330am and didnt have any problems. Blu808 was able to replace my clutch in a matter of 24 hours and then took it to the audio shop to find the drain in the push button start system and resolve it.

Was cruising at 80-85mph on the way down to SoCal and averaged 24mpg with an 850hp car! that blew my minds that im getting that good of gas mileage with how much power the car has.

Had a BLAST at Targa Trophy yesterday, one of the funnest events ive ever been on. There was a white SS and a red v6 that went on the rally. I'll be posting photos and a write up in a day or two. The next event is on May 19th so we can hopefully get a group together for the rally.

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote