View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #607
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
After all the PR you gave Ace they never came through for you? I only bought mine because you pointed it out to me.

When I bought it, I asked for the discount they were offering 2 weeks earlier. Nope.

Then, when I got it, my order was wrong and I had to ship it back to be fixed.

About 2 weeks after I bought it, they started offering a free ebrake cover, so I sent a note and asked if I could get that. Nope.

By the way, the fit and finish on the one you bought looks really good. I found that the bezels didn't fit tightly on the Ace, so you are better off with the one you ordered I think.

I'll be curious to read your review once you get it.

If I could afford it, I'd have Indpwr (DSV) do the entire interior of my car.

I couldn't agree with you more. ACE customer service was absolutely terrible and tried to renig on an agreement we had for putting on the group buy. I don't do business with liars and people who like to change their story. It was an absolute nightmare because of lack of communication and Carlos having his own agenda. I will never buy an ACE product for that reason. I was all about getting them business and then kicked to the curb. Luckily DSV knows how to treat a customer. I will be writing a fair review (as much as I don't want to) comparing the DSV wheel to an ACE wheel or two when I get mine. I know Manny and Pyroboy are local and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind helping with the comparo.

=) Hope all is well.