View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
superdave99

Drives: 2010 1SS CGM L99
Anyone else had this happen?

So, I was garaging my camaro over at a friend's house and he decided to take it to work one day (something about his car wouldn't start). I got a call later in the morning saying he took my car to work, he did mention that he tried to call me earlier to see if it was ok (but I never had a missed call on my phone).

Well, I got a call around 6:30p that evening saying he had rear-ended a Nissan Xterra, I felt myself getting sick! He said it wasn't bad and it was driveable so he was going to swap insurance with the other driver and drive it home.

I raced to his house to find the front of my beautiful car destroyed and coolant leaking in the garage. Did I mention there was a Coke in the cup holder? Yea, the inside is sticky and disgusting too! I don't have any pics yet, I couldn't bring myself to look at it long enough to take a picture.

So, has anyone else had this happen and how did you handle the insurance to get everything fixed? My friend apologized profusely and promised to get the car fixed like new, but I still find myself very upset with him. Maybe I just needed to vent, thanks for reading.
superdave99 is offline   Reply With Quote