View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #27
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013BlackLS View Post
Hey thanks. Makes me feel better I mean I think it's obvious I would want an SS or ZL1 but I have worked my ass off to get where I am. Bought first house last June and this is my first "new car". Had cars before obviously hit always bought older and in cash. Had a 1995 camaro and after looking this is what I could afford.

It may be "bottom of the totem pole" but I think I can make it my own and I love it. Guess that is all that matters. Thanks for input, I'm leaning towards just keeping it for those later years like you said.

Only bottom of totem pole in the Camaro world , It is better than all the competition, Hey you got 20 more horsepower than me already ,Mine is a 2010 These cars are super fast , You know they are faster than previous generations stock to stock and would beat them in a race these new cars would tear up the old 327's (which I love by the way) They grip the road so good , rain sleet or snow (proper tires required )You will have a grin every time you jump in her , You will get all kinds of compliments daily , And watch out for the Mod bug , haha it slowly grabs you and wont let loose ,
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote