View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #6
fastfreddie
FreakyFast!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS S/C NicKey #55
The GMPP Exhaust just wasn’t enough "roar" for me. After researching and watching many YouTube videos, I decided on a Borla “ATAK” Series Exhaust and Borla Shorty Headers. I couldn’t be happier with the sound and performance of this set up. At wide open throttle, this thing sounds like a race car. APEX Motorsports again delivers the goods!

Name:  18Borla Atak Exhaust.jpg
Views: 6336
Size:  87.6 KB

Next, I start thinking about the outside again. The stock rims look okay, but I though some chrome and bigger tires would be nice. Again, after researching, and many, many, PM’s with Jon at Best Wheel Deals.com, I decided on the Euro 33’s. I went with a package deal, 20”x10” deep concave wheels all around, and Toyo Proxy STII’s – 275/40R20 on the front and 315/35R20 on the rear.

So, I’ve got some nice rims on the car now, and my thought is that she’s setting way too high for these fat tires. My mechanic suggests Belltech 1.4” drop springs all around, so that’s what I went with. Again, the look is amazing….the ride…not so much. I’m still happy with the decision though.

The look is wide and mean!

Name:  19Euro 33 Rims and Lowered.jpg
Views: 6319
Size:  113.0 KB

Name:  20Belltech 1.4 Lowering Springs.jpg
Views: 6388
Size:  218.1 KB

2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro custom painted by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250743
fastfreddie is offline   Reply With Quote