View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #27
Rodrunner

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 COPO View Post
Rodrunner

You have it made since the cosmetic flaws that are so visible with the lighter colors are hidden to a degree with the darker colors. Black is the best. I am glad you are going to be happy. GM however is not getting my money without a solid fix. IOM and short white rally's make me want to puke. The front of the car is a disaster.

Other complications that have emerged are HUD then no HUD and ABL and no ABL. See the main forum area for this emerging set of problems.
I am SO glad you pointed that out, COPO. I never stopped to think about the mailslot being a lot less visible on a black car and thus not clashing so much with the stripes. Thanks!
Still though, I'd prefer them onto the fascia, not wrapped around the front edge, just near it.

Yeah, I've checked out the ABL debacle. It's been on the CTS for two years; they'll git 'er dun.

But somewhere along the line I missed seeing that the HUD was a prospective feature. If I had known I guess I'd be really pissed, but since I haven't been looking forward to it....eh. Like you say though, it's another brick in the wall!