View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 10:08 PM   #23
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock36 View Post
Oh man there is plenty to do in Germany. If you are into beer then Munich is the place to be. Berlin is just a great international city as is the Frankfurt/Wiesbaden area. There are castles everywhere if you like that kind of thing. Germany is just a great place. The nightlife in any large German city is pretty solid. I live near a medium sized city named Regensburg, and the night life here competes directly with major cities I've been to like Seattle, Atlanta, and St. Louis.

Amsterdam was a problem? That is odd since that is one of the more diverse cities in Europe. As far as racism Germany, the German's are pretty cool, unless you happen to be Turkish or Russian, and then you might have some problems. Oh and sometimes they have problems with letting Americans into clubs, but that is mostly because of young soldiers stationed here that get drunk and cause problems, but you are Canadian so you should be good to go

Thats awesome then... I personally been wanting to go to germany for a long time now.... you guys have some wowfully beautiful girls there man!

Although I did go to germany once before... just an overnight stay in frankfurt.. didnt really do anything... was so damn cold!

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote