View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

Drives: "Fawkes" - 2016 GRT 2SS Convertible
Crimson's Build Thread

So probably should have started this back in March when I bought the car but better late than never... lol

A bit about her

Her name was actually given to her by my mom who, when I brought her home, mistook the colour for "Crimson" instead of RJT haha. How she did not know her Camaro colours I don't know *heavy sarcasm*. And yes I live with my mother... get over it :P I'm 19 okay? XD

Crimson was purchased second-hand from a used car dealership in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. She is my first car ever and so far, I am still suffering (if you can even call it that?) from the permagrin syndrome. She currently lives in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada and has seen nice speeds of ~170 out east in the country.

She is of the 1LT coupe variety and has the RS package. She's had only 17,000KM on her when I picked her up so she was still practically brand new. Hand wash only, even in the winter, though I have some paint work to do on her to get the swirls out from the previous owner.... noob >_> :P

How I got her

I've wanted a Camaro since I was 12... And up until quite recently, I knew I wouldn't be able to afford one until later on in life after saving up. That all changed mid-January when I signed a NIIIIICE big contract for work which pays for the car, the insurance, and the gas on it thrice over (you do the math ). I love the feeling of owning something that you've wanted for ages and worked hard to get. More kids my age (19) need to experience that feeling... it truly is awesome.

Anyways, since I'm starting this thread a few months late and have already done a few mods/upgrades since then, I'll post some stock photos in this post, then follow up with another post for each mod done up until now

P.S. Please note the look on my friends face peering into the window lol
Attached Images

Last edited by ShadowPuppet; 06-04-2013 at 10:03 PM.
ShadowPuppet is offline   Reply With Quote