View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
LuckyZL-1
Ragtop Rocket!!!

Drives: Black on Black Convertible
Talking Drove my ADM Performance modded Vert home!!

How many times can I say Wow before it gets too old?!? Made my 350 mile roadtrip home with it after a very fast turn around by Andy and his crew. Let me first say that these guys are totally cool as heck to deal with! They displayed professionalism and courtesy to me that I haven't seen in a long time. It all started here on Camaro5 thanks to all you guys and your input and sometimes brutal honesty but that's what forums are supposed to be. Somewhere for us all to get together and share knowledge and experiences. So I thank you guys as well! Now about my car. Wow!!!! On the highway you cant tell anything has been done to it. It is just as quiet as stock set the cruise and relax! Lane changing merging with heavy traffic or passing just step on the gas and the entire world goes into fast forward! Drop a gear or two and mash it and the feeling is multiplied x10!!! The exhaust switch is nice but makes no difference intil you get into the power, it screams badass giving people who hear you just a few seconds to see you before your out of sight!!! If you have any questions too technical I'm sure Andy will sound off with an answer if I can't. I'm just the Car owner and driver. Andy is my Mechanic and ADM Performance is my shop!! Thanks again Andy and your staff!! You are tha man!! I'll create my siggy later and list the mods but for now here is a sound clip and dyno sheet.

http://s254.photobucket.com/user/hse...4c6d9.mp4.html

Last edited by LuckyZL-1; 06-29-2013 at 02:34 PM.
LuckyZL-1 is offline   Reply With Quote