View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:35 AM   #20
dolt45
Glorious Ignoramus

Drives: SS 45th
Guilty. Oh so very guilty.

I've got the house in Whiterun and I've emptied it of everything that was in it before I got there. Now even the sacks have my stuff in them.

Weapons/armor in the chest (probably hundreds of items), potions in one cabinet, books in another, blacksmithing supplies in a nightstand (including about 40 or 50 dragons worth of bones an scales) ...blah blah blah. TONS of stuff. Don't even get me started on my jewels/jewelry sack. Most of it I collected to sell but then I'd run the stores broke and store it for later sale. Right now I've got hundreds of thousands in gold.

Oh, the pounch on the litle alchemy stand has at least a handful of just about every ingredient known (nearly a hundred of some them). It has enough Daedric hearts alone in it to fill a backpack and it just keeps holding more. Weird.

I collect women too (apparently). My house currently contains 3 of them. A wife, a 'sword and shield' (yup, being a Thane has it's perks) and a Vampire Lord chick who is my current follower (thanks DLC!).

BTW, that's just one of my characters.

Disclaimer: I really have no idea WTF I'm talking about.
dolt45 is offline   Reply With Quote