View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
sstampa

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT
Take off Performance Bolt-Ons

My car is going in for an ECS SC1500 Supercharger install at Florida Speed and Power in Bradenton, FL on 5/13. The following parts will be removed by the shop and no longer needed. All have less than 3,000 miles on them. I will add pictures to the thread after they have been removed by FSP. These can be picked up from FSP during the week of May 13-17, or shipped (except the exhaust) at buyer's expense.

CAI parts $350 SOLD
CAI brand CAI, black powdercoated
ADM race scoop
ADM remote mount washer bottle kit

Underdrive pulley setup
SOLD
SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley
Both belts (I believe they are Gates brand)
ARP Crank Bolt (no more replacing the torque to yield bolt)

XS Power SS exhaust, $450 plus shipping SOLD
3" catted connection pipe
3" cat-back without tips (were cut off for use with GFX)
Selling this so cheap because the primary tube on the drivers side was dented in to clear the steering shaft. The x-pipe has also been dented in on both sides to clear my LPW differential cover. The entire exhaust is professionally tig welded, except for the connection point at the header collector and the muffler connection points. It is very usable and the slight restriction caused by the dents is minimal for all but very high horsepower applications. I will add pictures after it is removed by FSP.

MBRP rectangular tips for GFX SOLD

Pictures to follow when they come off the car. I will throw these in with the XS Power exhaust if someone pays the $450 I'm asking.

Red Jewel Tintcoat Engine Cover, SOLD

New 160 Thermostat (came with ECS Blower kit, not using), SOLD

2011 2SS/RS LS3/M6 RJT, GFX, ECS Blower, FSP Blower Cam, SW 2" headers/3" exhaust, 3.91, tuned by Fasterproms 745 rwhp, 620 rwtq

2012 Silverado 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison, 540 rwhp, 1100 rwtq.

Last edited by sstampa; 05-30-2013 at 11:41 AM.
sstampa is offline   Reply With Quote