View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #59
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiky One View Post
Agreed x1000 ^^^.

I say if you go TT, get the IPS kit. Proven and tested. R&D isn't cheap nor fast! As much as you enjoy driving the car I know what I would do.

Either way, good luck with it.
My shop is really setting me up on this. I think i will be their first 5th gen with the TT and they are pretty excited about it. SNL is also the MOnster Clutch company and they have been selling alot of twins and triples. I may also go with their triple disc at the same time I know SNL Performance and they have never steered me wrong. They have my loyalty and they will always be my go to shop. The plan is custom fabricated plumbing running Precision Turbo 6766 units. Everything will be coated and setup to exacting tolerances. They have a custom fabricator and they have done TT vettes and GTOs all custom built.

I love the IPS stuff but im really getting a special deal on this if i do it.

Since i mentioned loyalty....i feel kind of bad about ditching the Centri and ProCharger.....but i need to at least try it.

Only thing bumming me out is losing the sound i have now thru the ARh headers and 3" cat less exhaust. I guess the turbos really quiet it down regardless of the manifolds or shorties. Oh well. now maybe the damn duramax and power strokes will leave me the hell alone.
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote