View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
outlawprostreet

Drives: 2012 Turbo SS
e-mails:

Thank you for your order on 8/16/2013.
Your Order Number is:
To login and view your order status use this URL:
Please note that our custom painted and carbon fiber products are made to order and can take 5-10 business days to ship out. We do our best to ship as quickly as possible on these items.
Sincerely,
Sales Department
RPI Designs

8/18
Hi, I'd like to make a change to my order. I'd like to cancel the rk sport spoiler order and not paint the entire ZL1 side skirts. just paint the top portion and leave the bottom black. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

8/19
Hi

No problem. Would you like any other spoiler in place of that one?

Thanks
Josh

Thanks for your reply. I just ordered a carbon fiber seibon st spoiler. It was going to be a pain in the ass to get the iom stripes on the rk sport. I look forward to the zl1 skirts though.
Thanks

8/26
Hi, just wanted to see if you had a estimated ship date for the skirts. Also what will my new total be and when will the difference be refunded to my cc? Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience

Hi

It値l be early next week. But price is the same.

Thank you and no problem.

Sounds good. The difference refund I meant was for the rksport spoiler, $29 for the zl1 sides completely painted and the additional shipping for the spoiler. The amount charged was $872.39
Thanks

8/28
Good morning josh. I'm still waiting to verify that I was not being charged $872 for just the side skirts. Let me know what my total will be and when i can get the difference back to my card before we proceed with my order.

Thanks

Hi

Yes, we are refunding the other back when we ship.

Thanks
Josh

9/4

Hi josh. I really need to get my updated total from you. I have been trying to get the total and difference refunded for 2 1/2 weeks. I also sent a pm on camaro5

Hi

they are almost done. I知 currently on vacation out of the country, but the guys are working at the shop. I値l check your refund on Monday

Thanks
Josh

Please cancel my order completely and do not ship anything. I have just filed a dispute with my cc comp. I have been trying to get a total amount for the item I ordered and the refund for the difference for over 2 weeks. I cannot blindly let you charge me whatever you feel like.

Hi , From our phone conversation 9/4 at 7:30 pm, we will ship you when the part # CAMGM982 ZL1 Side Rockers pre painted summit white like the factory style. The part retails for $499.95 you have a 15% discount which brings the part to $424.96 shipping is $25.00 grand total is $ 449.96, The balance of the total for the cancelled spoiler, the entire painted option for the side skirts and the shipping for the spoiler will be refunded to your credit card when Josh returns next week to the shop. Please square this up with the credit card company and let me know. Thanks, Don

Don
9/5
Good morning Don. My cc comp didn't send a email confirmation, looks like they sent a letter to confirm my cancellation of the charge dispute. Attached are screen shots of the closed disputes on my online account. I'll call later to see of they can email a confirmation.

If you'd like check with your processing company and make sure there isn't a hold or anything anymore. Let me know

Thanks

Don, customer doesn稚 understand I知 on vacation, can you please notify the guys at the shop to please cancel the entire order. He did a chargeback. We値l use his parts for another customer,

Thanks
Josh

Hi Ralph , I will get this handled Monday / Tuesday and I will let you know. Thanks, Don

9/10

Hey Don, good afternoon. Just wanted to remind you about refunding the money to my card.

Thanks

Hi Ralph, Yes it is being taken care of, sorry about problems last week. If you need something please let me know. Thanks, Don