View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #87
LoPerformance Motorsports
Loperformance Motorsports

Drives: 2011 2LT
This is so awsome!!! I think it looks great! I have read some of the comments here and can see a lot of good points and bad. The good point I totally agree with. Now for the BAD points! I'll just say this......first thing $$$$$$"s is the key element here. Dont get me wrong here I LOVE TO WATCH AND GO SEE NASCAR RACES!!! Its all about the dollar, folks!
A lot of people dont understand how policed this sport is. I have seen it first hand in the garage area. Anyone that has not seen behind the gates dont have a clue. If you could only see the things that are checked on these cars it would boggle your mind. Promise!
I see the new Camaro to be as close to the factory as it can be. Every manufacture of each brand car is put through hours and hours of wind tunnel testing to make them as close as possible. This carries on to the track. Example: Watch the lap times on different make of cars. They will run within 100th's of a second of each other. Sometimes even closer than that.
Aerodynamics is why this car looks different than the stock models. So, it will be as close to other manufacture's as possible.
I thinks it will be neat to see on track.......make me wont to go and give them my $$$$$$$'s. "The future's so bright.....I got to wear Sunglasses" You go CHEVROLET you did'nt disappoint.