Thread: Whoosh!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #30
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
4 mos & 6k miles ...what took you so long? My first mod was at 43 miles when I put in the skip shift eliminator. Two weeks later it was the Hurst short shifter. In the past two weeks I put in the CAI , like you I studied and studied and wwnt thru a dry run so I knew what to expect, glad I did because I stumbled across of few things that I new how to address in the actual install.

If you think the CAI made a differnce, make sure you set your fuel table to the high octane table by resetting its fuses ( see numerous writeups on the forum for this 15 sec mod ... giddyup) and install a ported thortasl body ( more GIDDYUP than the CAI).
CAI, Ported TB, Hurst ShortShifter,SkipShift Eliminator, 3.91 gears, Spohn rear TAs, BMR rear swaybar, Hedmen Shortys, Solo HF Cats, QTP Cutouts, DashLogic,Elite CC,Vitesse Throttle Controller,CurbAlert
Appearance:
20" Nitto Redlines, Rocket Muscle Boosters w/knockoff spinners,
Underbody LEDs, Footwell ,Dome & Door pull LEDs, RapidFire LED Tailights , DRL LEDs, Chrome Ghost parking lights,
Lloyds Mats, SS Kick Plates, Bowtie Hoodliner, '67 fender flags, Billet pedals, Heritage SS grill & deck emblems, rear deck blackout, custom engine brace
camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote