View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #141
Cyberstyx

Drives: Seat Leon 1.8 20VT
Send a message via MSN to Cyberstyx
oO /drewl /puke /faint

That was rly rly RLY amazing today! A lot of info about many things! Took me 2 hours to read all info in chvy/camaro and here.

THe Reveal did not appeal to me. A lot ot talk most of the time - I guess it appealed to the very HC Camaro fans. Still, was rly rly nice seing the car actually rolling in ^^ Would have being even better if it was an SS, still, RS package rocked. Was kinda confusing though seing the car with two ppl next to it of such different height. Can't rly make out the true size of the car lol.

Regarding the specs... omg this car will rock big time! Too many options to please even the more demanding ones, and too many things offered as standard - good to see "simple" things like Bluetooth, USB and Aux IN present. Will help be "modern" and also keep the original interior of the car.

Gotta love some options though: 21" rims oO ? Short-throw shifts oO ? Performance upgrades oO ????? Not to mention the HIDs, afterburners, interior LEDs, stripes, engine covers, kick-ass sound system, 4 different interior trims... what the hell? They better put up some kick-ass 360o exterior/interior car viewer with EVERY OPTION selectable to view... I 'm so confused...

There 's still plenty of time ahead to find out when a Z28 will be released. Up to then, with aaaaaaall these options being available, I 'm only concerned what the current top dog (SS) with the complete RS package (and maybe some performance parts) would cost. I guess the next big thing I wanna know is pricing. Hope we get some info soon!

PS1: For ppl asking what happens with the badges (SS with an RS package), fbodfather has mentioned in another thread that an SS with the RS package could/would have the SS in RED instead of silver.

PS2: Gotta love the Inflator for the bigger versions. "Makes it lighter" is true too lol. The idea was prolly though that you can't have a spare in the trunk because a) the front set of wheels have different dimensions from the rear set and b) where the hell would Shunt sleep?

PS3: Oh, did I mention that this car rock rockz? Feels like Camaro has EVERYTHING you can wish for, either as a standard or as an option. Good God those Chevy doodz are crazy lol. Excellent work man, simply excellent...