View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 05:01 PM   #77
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
I'm confused, does the SS even look any different? Did they even picture it in any of those photos, or have they already dropped that "new" bumper they made?

I think Inferno Orange Metallic looks fairly close to Hugger Orange, and there is no denying that colors always look a little darker or less vibrant on a digital screen than they do to the naked eye or in a real photograph. Those colors were just photoshops of the concept car so I'll take them relatively lightly. As long as there's an orange, I'm set.

What confuses me is the badging... what if I do want to show off I have an SS? And do those HID/halo headlamps come available ONLY with the RS package, or can I get them separately? Since that's all I'd want: I'd get a much larger lip spoiler than what that RS package gives you and I don't like those wheels anyway - I hope they make the vert concept wheels!

Wherever there are some pics of the SS model, they need to turn up soon, I wanna see how it differentiates.
no pics of ss

if you get the RS/SS package You have RED SS emblems, if you just get SS its silver