View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nards444 View Post
Just wondering at this point will the R6P code matter. I mean if you got a r6p code but your car is a 30k VIN against somebody that doesnt have one that has a 20k VIN is the code going to matter?

I'm thinking, the earlier VIN will have the most value

To me its not going to mean anything anyways, just a way to make early orders feel special, but at this point I would just want the damn car and care less about that code.
yes, I feel the same way, it would have been nice to have decieded in March 17th to order a camaro, and get delivered the next month, r6p WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
All true. It does provide price protection and as people start to learn the code over the years, it will be know to mean the car that was custom ordered by an enthusiasts.
A custom order by an enthusiasts, doesn't mean jack when 25,000 have already been built and yours is not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinlittlerock View Post
The only thing that the R6P did for you was to give SOME members protection from price gouging. MSRP on paper.
Wow, if and when mine gets built, how much did I save by pre-ordering in 2008??? a couple dollars

Sorry for being negative but its the truth.
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote