View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 06:15 AM   #253
TC

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS-RS
First time posting here, I've been following since concept was releashed. Great site with great info. Only about a hour from dealership where Camaro spoted. Went in yesterday morning, all I can say is wow! Sat in car and talked to the salesman for awhile. First I need to say the interoir is not production. GM rep told salesman it was close but not full production. 2 tone color combo will not be avaliable. Seats - layout - veiws all felt great. Telescoping wheel & adjustable seat will really provide a good fit for a wide range of people. Had a race car feel when slipping inside. Sill plates are slightly higher than average, giving you a real cockpit feel. Not thats it real important to me but rear seating is real tight. I'm 6' and with seat adjusted for a good fit rear leg room is almost none exsistent. Gauges look great, center gauges are easily seen. Shifter and pedals had good layout and feel. Car was automatic but there seemed to be plenty of room for the clutch pedal. Car really looks great in person. Wish it had been a SS but was still great just to get see on up close.
TC is offline   Reply With Quote